Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which Photoshop is best for simply coloring images and drawings of mine?

I want to ask for Photoshop for Christmas so that I can color my artwork and upload it for my friends, but I have no clue which is best for this. Any ideas?


Thanks in advance.Which Photoshop is best for simply coloring images and drawings of mine?
Elements. Photoshop Elements. its surprisingly inexpensive ($75) but it is a really good product. it is simple, has a nice interface, seems just perfect for coloring. I have it btw and i also have cs2 but i dont even use it because elements is so much better. Admittedly, elements doesnt have as many little functions that cs2 and 3 have, but it has everything you will need. If you would like some proof, heres some art of mine i have done in Elements. http://paleo12.deviantart.com/Which Photoshop is best for simply coloring images and drawings of mine?
i would go for Adobe Photoshop CS2


CS3 sucks


contact me back if you want a link to the download Report Abuse

Photoshop CS3 is better than CS2 for sure. But any Photoshop over version 7 is good...





and here's a good tutorial on how to color your artwork in photoshop:


http://paulblow.tripod.com/comic-coloring1.html Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment