Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I photoshop wrinkles out of a satin blouse effectively?

I need to get rid of a lot of small wrinkles in a photograph of a satin blouse, how can I do this?How do I photoshop wrinkles out of a satin blouse effectively?
Use healing brush tool.How do I photoshop wrinkles out of a satin blouse effectively?
There are many ways to do it, and its different from picture to picture. The easiest, most general way to do it is to find a section of the blouse that is wrinkle free, use the clone stamp tool to copy that part, and then use the clone stamp on the section that needs to be fixed. Depending on how many wrinkes there are and how much the color varies over the surface of the blouse, this may or may not be the best way to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment