Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I stop Adobe Photoshop from automatically opening pictures everytime I start using my flash drive?

It's getting annoying now and please, I don't want to see the pictures over and over again.How can I stop Adobe Photoshop from automatically opening pictures everytime I start using my flash drive?
Find your start up folder or start up commander and take adobe photoshop off the start up list.How can I stop Adobe Photoshop from automatically opening pictures everytime I start using my flash drive?
When you installed it, you must've clicked ';Set Photoshop as my default picture viewer.'; Photoshop is a huge program and takes forever to load, so you should've unchecked that box and just allowed your computer's default, and much smaller picture viewing program load. It takes some work, but yo'ud have to uninstall Photoshop and re-install it again, ensuring that you don't set it as your default. Hope that helps.
This should fix it (I'm doing it in XP - should be similar in Vista).





Plug in your flash drive.


Open My Computer


Right click on the drive and go in properties


In the autoplay tab, select ';Take no action'; as your default.





Voila.
get tweak xp and stop your outside devices from autorunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment