Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photoshop Digital Backgrounds - Where Can I Find Professional Quality Photoshop Digital Backgrounds?

Everywhere I look I see a lot of free digital backgrounds but their quality in the 'real world' leaves a lot to be desired. Backgrounds are a powerful part of digital photography, but I really need some top-class backgrounds %26amp; backdrops to get my photos look great. Where can I find them? Any suggestions?Photoshop Digital Backgrounds - Where Can I Find Professional Quality Photoshop Digital Backgrounds?
One of the best I know (from experience) is a site called 'Ultimate Backdrops'. It's got a great compilation of Photoshop digital backgrounds with cool customization %26amp; feature effects. They also reveal how to get those same effects in Photoshop / Gimp through video tutorials, which makes them a value option.

No comments:

Post a Comment