Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you use Photoshop to add angel wings and things like that to pics?

I just got photo shop for the first time, and it's confusing. Any help would be appreciated.How do you use Photoshop to add angel wings and things like that to pics?
im a beginner. and this is how i do... i get the angel wings from somewhere, anywhere, cut it off from, i just delete everything except the wings.. then i cut it unto a backgrounds i want... i do the same with my pic. put the wings in the back, add me in the front and tada... thats how i do it..





very tideous but it works ok for me for now...How do you use Photoshop to add angel wings and things like that to pics?
Understanding Photoshop is really complex, and adding things like angel wings and making them look natural isn't exactly easy. I would start with something less complicated if you're a first time user.
go to





www.blingee.com





its a realy cool website try that its free but u have to sign up for it if u want to take a look at my pics search my blingee name its ';spunkyspritz';

No comments:

Post a Comment