Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the option in brushes in Photoshop that makes your brush narrow the longer you draw the line?

I've seen my teacher use it before - but now I can't find it. It's in brushes in photoshop, and the longer your stroke is, the more it narrows away until it thins to nothing.


Does anyone know what I'm talking about?What is the option in brushes in Photoshop that makes your brush narrow the longer you draw the line?
when you get the the brushes menu, you want to go under ';shape dynamics';, then you want to add a size jitter, with fade as the control.What is the option in brushes in Photoshop that makes your brush narrow the longer you draw the line?
Use the brushes menu and select size jitter, and set control to fade. If you plan on becoming a serious photoshop user a pen tablet is well worth it. You can pick up a wacom bamboo fairly cheap, and belive me it makes a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment