Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I change the new dark photoshop elements interface?

Is it possible to change the new dark photoshop elements interface for windows vista (white text on a dark gray background) to look like normal in previous versions of photoshop? I can't stand it! It hurts my eyes and distracts from my creations. Thanks!How do I change the new dark photoshop elements interface?
Elements has had the dark workspace since version 6 - or maybe even version 5 (I use 4 and 6). If you have Elements 7, then, yes, you can change the look of the workspace. I don't have version 7 myself but others in the Elements group I belong to were celebrating their ability to go back to a less eye-straining workspace. Check under Edit%26gt;Preferences or in the View Menu ....or in Help. If you have Elements 6, there's no way to change the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment