Friday, January 8, 2010

Photoshop?

should i try the free trial thing? i read like everything about it.. does anyone know more than what the adobe website says?Photoshop?
Hello Nein. Yes.Yes... do try the trial version of Photoshop. Otherwise, how will you know if it is something you can get into or even want to invest in. If you know the retail price, you also know it is definately an investment. You should download and play with the features, experiment... try some of the filters you have been curious about. I have had Photoshop since 5 came out... maybe 6 years now. I am truly fascinated at what it allows me to do with my photographs. I buy tutorials, books and magazines which provide other challenges and introduces me to some of the features I have never tried. You should do it... and anyway... what's the downside??? I believe it is a win-win. :))


Thanks for reading.Photoshop?
Depends on what you want to do with it... I don't know what Adobe says but I recommend you try the trial, it's free after all. I like working with PS, you can do pretty much everything with it (if you know how to ^_^, you might want to look at a few tutorials). But if you only want to edit a few photos you could also try free software like Gimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment