Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get administrative access for photoshop?

I recently purchased a pc with windows vista on it. I installed photoshop. But when photoshop opens I get a dialog box that says I don't have administrative access. However my user account is the only account on my computer, and the title of it is administrator. Anyone know how I can fix this?How do I get administrative access for photoshop?
Well, go to Control Panel%26gt; User Accounts%26gt; Add a Password. Once done, go where you saved Photoshop. Right Click%26gt; Run As Administrator. Should work.





-Rose V.How do I get administrative access for photoshop?
if you are the only one on your computer, then you must have a password, right? if so, just type in the password that you use to go on your computer, that should work, its what i do when i have to do that ...hope it works, if not please let me know ok? good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment