Friday, January 8, 2010

Photoshop?

I have a site that offers free photoshop tutorials. can you have a look and give suggestions on how to improve it.





http://www.ubldesignes.co.uk/tutorial.ht鈥?/a>





ThanksPhotoshop?
Perhaps the answer to your question can be found on various blogs. I recommend reading this blog who are fans photoshopPhotoshop?
Hi. I looked at your site, and I will be bookmarking it because it looks like you have some very interesting tutorials (I am always happy to find more Photoshop tutorials).





But I do have one criticism. You really need to have someone proofread all your text for your tutorials (and your site in general). I saw lots of typos and inconsistent usages, and some grammar problems as well. I worked more than 20 years as a technical editor, so I really notice these things. I know many people won't notice it, but to me, it shows a good attention to detail and quality when any text you use is spelled correctly and clearly written.





If you'd like some help with that, e-mail me at amybeader@clearwire.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment